We All Have Questions – You Might Too
How Can We Help You?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is TennisPAL?
I see there is the option to sign up with Facebook or Mobile. Does it matter which I choose?
What languages are supported by TennisPAL?
What is my 6-digit passcode?
What region and language is TennisPAL app designed for?
Why do I not see the court location that I just added?
Why are there no courts in my area?
How do I create a Player or a Coach's account?
What are the Flex League Official Rules?
Below are TennisPAL’s official rules for the TennisPAL Flex League. Please read these carefully
- Contact people on the list and organize your match at a location and time you both agree on (there is no order on who to call first)
- Split the court fees
- Bring a can of new balls; play with one and the winner will take the other one
- Play 2 out 3 sets, regular scoring
- If you feel there is not enough court time and would like to play a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of a 3rd set, the decision has to be made before the start of the match and both parties have to agree. If the opponent is not in agreement, you should play a 3rd set. The 10-point tiebreaker will be reported as 7-6 to make it consistent with actual 3rd set result.
- Respond to request for play even if the answer is no
- Report your score to TennisPAL Concierge
- Players earn points based on the system explained below (Earning Points)
- A player’s league position is based on his/her total points earned.
- At the end of the season, we will have a playoff among the top 4, single elimination.
- The champion will win a $50 gift card and a trophy
- Finalists will receive trophies
Players/Teams receive points based on the set scores of your match.
The Winning Player Receives:
12 points for a 3 set win
14 points for a 2 set win
The Losing Player Receives:
One point for each game won in their “two highest scoring sets”.
A losing player can receive up to a maximum of 8 points per match.
Example match score: 6-4, 6-2
winner receives 14 points
loser receives 6 points
Example match score: 6-2, 4-6, 7-5
winner receives 12 points
loser receives 8 points
If you have any questions please reach out to TennisPAL Concierge by chatting in the app.
Push notifications have stopped working. How do I fix this?
Which devices are supported by TennisPAL?
You can install and run TennisPAL on iPhone iOS 9.0 or later and Android 5.0 or later. TennisPAL is not yet supported on tablet devices (iPad). While the app may run on an iPad, the experience is not optimized for that device.
How do I turn off push notifications?
Why does my app crash when I'm trying to upgrade?
If your app is still crashing, there may be a version incompatibility. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Why are videos not playing in my Android app?
How are search results of court locations ordered?
Where are my old chat messages?
Find Coaches and Players
How can I search for a tennis coach near me?
My child has been playing tennis for the last year. Can they use TennisPAL to play more and improve their tennis skills?
I have been using Find PAL to search for players in my area and nothing came up. Does this mean there are no players?
As a coach, can I message individuals to find new students?
No. Coaches are not allowed to solicit students by directly reaching out to individuals. Coaches can post about their services on the Moments feed and communicate with users that contact them. However, coaches cannot initiate a message to an individual user for any commercial purposes.
How do I set up and manage my payment information?
Making Payments: In Payables you can add, update, or delete your credit card information.. All private payment information is securely sent direct to Authorize.net which is a PCI-compliant payment gateway.
Receiving Payments: In Receivables you can view the current balance of the payments made to your account. Payments are issued by e-check and are sent to the email address you used for your TennisPAL payment account.